Monday, April 18, 2011

Insignificant Love

Finding the words to say "I love you," is a monumental task in itself. But finding the emotion to make it real? To make it unforgettable, and, above all, an experience to shape your life into something amazing? That is surely a challenge.


When I see you, I don't think about the dates we had, or the commitments made. Small, seemingly insignificant things come to my mind instead.


Dinner.
Candles.
Kitten.
Dishes.
Television.
Mortgage.
Frozen.
Soda.
Movies.
Laundry.
Groceries.
Vehicles.
Jobs.
Blankets.
Pillows.
Books.

And for me, every single one of those are you.

And every single one is another reason I love you.


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I wish I had someone to be reminded of by everyday ordinary objects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you, Shan! I appreciate you reading my drabbles!

    ReplyDelete